As a mattress manufacturer that makes military cots and bedding according to the GSA schedule, American Bedding Manufacturers is proud to provide cot mattresses, mattress covers and metal bunk beds to military housing facilities.
Ironically, we can't help but notice that our products in many ways resemble the military personnel who sleep on them. Three specific characteristics stand out.
Here's what we mean...
Any soldier who's made it through boot camp has proven his or her endurance—there's no doubting that.
Similarly, any army barracks mattress or metal bunk bed that makes it through our manufacturing process passes the endurance test as well. The real test of endurance, however, comes when these military mattresses and bunks are "deployed", or rather, placed in military housing facilities and put to use.
Here are just some of the ways we build our mattresses to endure military life:
- We follow federal flammability standards
- We use high quality fabrics that are waterproof/fluid proof, antibacterial and stain resistant
- We offer bed bug proof technology
We can't talk about the military without mentioning their integrity. Merriam Webster offers three definitions for integrity:
- Firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
- An unimpaired condition
- The state of being whole or undivided
No doubt, our military men and women demonstrate integrity in their service. On a much smaller scale, the products at American Bedding also demonstrate that "firm adherence to the code" and "an unimpaired, whole condition" that Webster describes.
Of course, we can talk about product integrity as much as we want, but actions speak louder than words, and results are what really matter. So, consider the fact that many of our products are made in the USA, and others, including the Model 4000 metal bunk bed, meet the rigorous GSA performance standards.
Few things exude classic style more perfectly than a soldier in uniform. We don't claim that our military bunks, cots and mattresses look quite as good as a platoon wearing their dress blues, but we do design our products to possess a classic appearance.
Here are some classic features of our bedding:
- Mattresses and covers are available in navy blue, dark green, light green and gray (depending on the type of mattress)
- Dormitory mattresses have a multi-layered core for comfort and support
- Steel bunk beds have a power-coat finish
- Model 4000 military metal bunk beds are available in black or brown
A little more about us
If you like what we've told you about our army barracks mattresses and military bunk beds, then let us know! We'd love to hear your thoughts in your own words, and also have the chance to answer any additional questions you may have. Call us at (800) 203-2507, or contact us online!